I've been busy experimenting with microgreens from our friends at Farmwall, along with the produce from my Glowpear Café Planters.
Check out this terrific salad mix that Farmwall suggests from Mia at their Cultivate space, something I've been tinkering with this spring:
- 1 handful of Mustard, Pea, Sunflower and Broccoli Microgreens (Purchased from Farmwall)
- 1 lettuce from your Glowpear
- 6 cherry tomatoes from your Glowpear
- 1 carrot (shaved) from your Glowpear
- 1 cucumber (shaved) from your Glowpear
- 1 apple (diced)
- 1 handful pepitas
- 1 handful currants
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- Salt & pepper to taste
Once prepared, it's as simple as washing the salad ingredients, combining with salad dressing in bowl, and then enjoying your work!