Beautiful Accoya pine, maple marine ply, or hoop pine ply, provide stylish planter options, ideally suited to a range of different weather conditions and changing plant requirements. All while being totally mobile.
Ideal for commercial environments like cafes, restaurants and stores where a mobile solution provides the ultimate flexibility. These planters even double as great room dividers.
- Plants take what water they need when they need it due to the integrated self-watering system. Just top up the reservoir and your plants self-water. It’s so simple.
- See what water is needed at a glance with the water reservoir level indicator
- Place it securely anywhere, move it easily. Take advantage of a sunny spot, wheel indoors at night, or move it around for maximum flexibility.
- No bending required. Pick, prune and water your garden easily due to the raised design.
- Hard wearing but also good looking. The Café Planter’s frame is Accoya pine, while the rest of the planter is UV and corrosion resistant, BPA free, food safe, built to last, refurbishable, and helps expand the urban jungle.
- Resilient outdoors. The maple marine** or hoop pine*** ply variants of the Café Planters have bases made from wood used for boat building building and construction where there is exposure to a high-moisture environment. So even more resilient outdoors.****
- Available In Single, Double and Luxury Models (See delivery timing in tab below).
- 750 (Single) or 1505 (Double) mm long x 500 mm high x 480 mm deep, with 60.5 (Single) or 121 (Double) L growing volume and 13.25 (Single) or 26.5 (Double) L internal water reservoir. See tab below for further detail on 'Dimensions + Specifications'.
- FREE shipping for orders over $250*, so add more of the range.
"It took approximately 10 minutes to unpack and set up the planter. It was great that all the tools required to set up were included with the product. I was surprised at how easily it was to put together. My nine-year-old son also helped to put it together and understood the process as well"
*See Delivery Options in tab below for free shipping regions
**As this product is manufactured using a range of wood species, the colour can vary from light blonde to dark pink.
***As this product is manufactured using a range of wood species, the colour can vary from pale cream to light yellow brown, with a fine, evenly textured wood grain.
****We still recommend sealing Café Planter wooden bases for use outdoors to protect from wet and sunny conditions.
We promise a secure checkout, and that your personal details will be protected (because sharing isn’t always caring).
with secure checkout
Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not 100% satisfied, we’ll give you your money back (you just need to return your Glowpear planter in resalable condition, within 30 days).
within 30 days
If anything goes wrong with your Glowpear planter in the first 12 months, we’ll replace it free of charge.
Cultivation for a Cause
Every Glowpear planter sale provides 5 nutritious meals to people in need via our great friends at SecondBite.
The Glowpear Urban Garden Café Planter is delivered in three components:
- A flat-packed timber base that requires simple assembly using the components supplied; and
- Two pre-assembled self-watering planters that simply drop into the timber base
We are currently offering the following delivery options:
- Delivery to Australian addresses (Residential / Business) - Rates calculated depending on location
- FREE shipping if included in an order over $250 for VIC, NSW, ACT, SA and QLD
Simply select the delivery option that best suits your circumstance when you reach the checkout.
Due to increased demand Glowpear Café Planter will arrive within 4 Weeks, depending on your shipping location.
Your Glowpear Café Planter is designed for outdoor use. The base of your Café Planter is made from CNC machined Accoya timber and is delivered in a raw finish giving you the freedom to finish it however you please.
Timber products are of course affected by natural weathering when exposed to the elements. Over time this weathering process will turn the timber base of your Café Planter a silver colour, however should you desire, its original colour can be retained by applying a rich penetrating timber oil or stain. We recommend coating the timber as it will also improve its longevity.
If you live elsewhere in the world we are currently in discussions with a range of international retailers so the Café Planter will hopefully be coming to a store near you in the not too distant future.
If you simply can't wait that long why not check out Amazon.com USA, who ship Glowpear products from the US all around the world?
Alternatively, sign up to our mailing list and we'll make sure you're first to know about new products and retail channels available in your area.