Grow Food Anywhere
Grow.Food.Anywhere (GFA) is the Little Veggie Patch Co's 5th book and one that redefines what it means to grow food in small spaces.
Edible gardening has changed considerably since Little Veggie Patch Co started their business nearly 10 years ago, and GFA looks at the contemporary styles of gardening that makes it possible for the aspiring, small space, time poor person to grow their own edible paradise.
New systems such as wicking beds, aquaponics and hydroponics are covered, as are more traditional styles of raised garden beds, in-ground planting, and of course, planting in pots.
The book is broken into three distinct chapters
1. What Plants Need (Soil, Light and Water; Infrastructure; Planting and Harvesting styles)
2. Fruit and Veg to Grow (more than 70 varieties of fruit and vegetable across all the climatic zones in Australia and NZ; a completely new design makes interpreting the plant maintenance and watering an ease)
3. Pest and Disease to Know (25 Pest and Disease; identifying them according to their appearance and damage they cause, and then how to cope, treat and eradicate them organically)
Little Veggie Patch Co want growing food to be a new religion and for this to be your bible (or so said the Kohl Rabbi).
We are offering FREE SHIPPING for orders over $250, so add this to your planter purchases and save!
We promise a secure checkout, and that your personal details will be protected (because sharing isn’t always caring).
If you’re not 100% satisfied, we’ll give you your money back (you just need to return your Glowpear planter in resalable condition, within 30 days).
If anything goes wrong with your Glowpear planter in the first 12 months, we’ll replace it free of charge.
Cultivation for a Cause
Every Glowpear planter sale provides 5 nutritious meals to people in need via our great friends at SecondBite.
For books we are currently offering the following delivery options:
- Delivery to Australian addresses (Residential / Business) - $15
- FREE shipping if included in an order over $250
Simply select the delivery option that best suits your circumstance when you reach the checkout.
Your book will generally arrive within 2-10 days, depending on your shipping location.
At present we only stock The Edible Balcony in Australia, but if you live outside Australia and you're desperate to get your hands on a copy drop us an email and we'll see what we can do.
Alternatively, sign up to our mailing list and we'll make sure you're first to know about new products and retail channels available in your area.