The Pilbara Planter takes inspiration from the robust beauty of the Australian outback. Cor-ten steel oxidises over time to reveal a red patina unique to every planter, raised for easy tending and ideally suited to a range of different weather conditions. The substantial steel base makes the Pilbara perfect for secure commercial environments like education, care and health contexts, whilst height is ideal for space diving and hedging options.
- Plants take what water they need when they need it due to the integrated self-watering system. Just top up the reservoir and your plants self-water. It’s so simple.
- See what water is needed at a glance with the water reservoir level indicator
- Place it securely with a substantial cor-ten steel design. This baby is going nowhere!
- No bending required. Pick, prune and water your garden easily due to the raised design.
- Hard wearing but also good looking. The Café Planter’s frame is sustainable Accoya pine, while the rest of the planter is UV and corrosion resistant, BPA free, food safe and recyclable.
- Available made to order (6-8 week lead time)
- FREE SHIPPING.
Glowpear acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nation on whose unceded lands we conduct our business. Glowpear respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present. Glowpear also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business. The name for the Pilbara region in Western Australia derives from an indigenous word bilybara, meaning "dry" in Nyamal and Banyjima languages.
We promise a secure checkout, and that your personal details will be protected (because sharing isn’t always caring).
with secure checkout
Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not 100% satisfied, we’ll give you your money back (you just need to return your Glowpear planter in resalable condition, within 30 days).
within 30 days
If anything goes wrong with your Glowpear planter in the first 12 months, we’ll replace it free of charge.
Cultivation for a Cause
Every Glowpear planter sale provides 5 nutritious meals to people in need via our great friends at SecondBite.
The Glowpear Pilbara Planter is delivered in three components:
- A cor-ten steel base that comes delivered on a plain pallet (retained by the customer); and
- Two pre-assembled self-watering planters that simply drop into the steel base
We are currently offering the following delivery options:
- Delivery to Australian addresses (Residential / Business) - FREE shipping, but with the requirement of a destination being able to manage palletised delivery
Simply select the delivery option that best suits your circumstance when you reach the checkout.
Your Glowpear Pilbara Planter will arrive in around 6-8 weeks due to being made to order, depending on your shipping location.
Your Glowpear Pilbara Planter is designed for outdoor use. The base of your Pilbara Planter is made from CNC machined and welded cor-ten steel. The base is delivered in a raw finish giving you the freedom to finish it however you please. Left raw, the steel will oxidise over time to create a red partina unique to every planter. Care should be taken under and around where the planter is placed, as the oxidation may mark the material below the planter.
At present the Glowpear Pilbara Planter is only sold in Australia however why not check out the Glowpear Urban Garden planter.
Alternatively, sign up to our mailing list and we'll make sure you're first to know about new products and retail channels available in your area.